Static IP for Nokia Lumia 720

Mac Chandra

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for all friends here.

I am a new user to nokia lumia 720 which unfortunately wants to install a static IP on my WiFi network but I can not find the setting, as well as on
the Wifi settings on android devices generally. or is there any support that can enable applications to use the settings?

Thank you.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the response of his
I've been doing a long press on wifi connected but only delete option is there ..?

Well you don't need to long press Wi-Fi, it should have been present the moment you click Wi-Fi under settings. Unless as mentioned above, your device firmware doesn't have that option. I've a Rogers unlocked 920 which does have that option but my 925 from T-Mobile doesn't

Rushabh Nagda

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Static is the setting where you can enter fix IP where you can excess wifi 📶 network. So now this setting is lacking in Lumia. Most android phone has this setting where they can surf well.

Rushabh Nagda

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
This setting is not available on Lumia phones. This setting is available on android phones. Static IP is setting where you can enter fix IP and enjoy surfing. Nokia should make avail this setting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon