Who else is having lag issues?

jimjam1970

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I am experiencing some serious lag when I switch on my phone it takes a few seconds for the bing screen to appear and also when switching between apps or even clicking on a notification.

I have reduced the amount of apps that run in the background and close apps after using them and have also tried a soft reset but the problem is still not cured.

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I am experiencing some serious lag when I switch on my phone it takes a few seconds for the bing screen to appear and also when switching between apps or even clicking on a notification.

I have reduced the amount of apps that run in the background and close apps after using them and have also tried a soft reset but the problem is still not cured.

Mine isn't as bad with cyan, but it is still there. But now that Windows Phone has gone from hubs to apps for some things, we will inevitably begin to experience more lag than most will admit to. It's a part of life when you switch from built in hubs to apps. It's like going from iOS functionality in WP7-8, to Android functionality post WP8. The lag won't be as bad on high end phones (same as Android), but more noticeable in low end devices.

sicnus

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Need to trim down the apps running in the background, if you do not have to have it nuke it from orbit - its the only way to be sure

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon