L520 Weird Problem. Please Help?

Karthika KK

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey Hi,

So I have this L520 for more than a year. From yesterday I'm noticing this weird problem. My L520 would be fully charged for the day. Usually the battery stays for the whole day, but yesterday the phone just switched off by its own and when it restarted back with a whole battery drain to 18-20%. And I charged it back to full. Though this automatic rebooting of my L520 was evident for more than a month, it kinda subsided from past few weeks since I deleted few apps and has kept a paper under the battery.
Now again few minutes back I experienced the same (the phone rebooting to a battery drain) when my battery was fully charged. Although when I restarted it back, the battery is fully charged. Please someone help me to understand the issue.
Also let me know if it's because I'm using Lenovo tablet USB charger from yesterday to charge to my laptop. Please help.

TIA

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
First... does the back of your phone heat up real fast ??
If so, then you might have to do a hard reset & optimise your phone by opening all the apps you have atleast once.... worked for me.
Other generic solutions include, turning off background tasks & location.

Karthika KK

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
It does get heated up when I use two to three apps simultaneously, Otherwise it's just a normal. No issues. This problem freaked me out. I thought might be I used the USB charger of my tab to charge it.
Hard reset is in full wipe out right? :/ I already had to do that few weeks back since I almost lost my phone. After which this heating problems and rebooting got lessened. Would you recommend to do it again?

aziouazrayes

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
OK, try a soft reset first (google it) it might solve the problem (I had this problem too and I did a soft reset and it's back to normal). If it doesn't work, try a hard reset. That will solve it for sure. Is it your original 1430 mAh battery?
Maybe instead of switching the SIM card between the phone and TAB all the time just enable INTERNET SHARING from the phone and use it to connect with yur TAB (if that's the only reason you keep swithing).

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Take out your battery, and place it on the table. See if it bulges out (not flat). To see more clearly, try spinning it on a table and see if it spins. If it does, your battery has a problem, grab a new one. If it is still flat, you may try to invest in a new battery (spare battery) and see if the issue still remain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2