my new Lumia 1520 don't register on windowsphone.com

aliencatos

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
hi

I juste receive my new lumia 1520, it's simply the best phone...

but I have a stange bug, when I go to windowsphone.com it's still my lumia 920 that is listed, it don't see my new phone...

I open the phone, passe over the config, make all the update to cyan and wp 8.1, conect my microsoft acount, I check everything in lacalisation of the phone section in seting...

I can download my music on xbox music, my mail and calandar are uptodate but I still can't download all my apps true windowsphone.com, I juste don't wanna have to find all them in the market...

​what can I do to register the phone on windowsphone.com

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Firstly log onto windowsphone.com,sign in with the same info you set up your phone with and when it comes up showing you the L920 click remove this phone then use backup your phone in its settings menu. Go back to windowsphone.com and sign in with the same username and password you set up your new L1520 with and you can edit your info giving your device whatever name you want and it will change from L920 to L1520.

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
hi

I juste receive my new lumia 1520, it's simply the best phone...

but I have a stange bug, when I go to windowsphone.com it's still my lumia 920 that is listed, it don't see my new phone...

I open the phone, passe over the config, make all the update to cyan and wp 8.1, conect my microsoft acount, I check everything in lacalisation of the phone section in seting...

I can download my music on xbox music, my mail and calandar are uptodate but I still can't download all my apps true windowsphone.com, I juste don't wanna have to find all them in the market...

​what can I do to register the phone on windowsphone.com

You are using the same account for 2 or more phones. When you are logged in, you will see only one phone each time. Just go to your user ID, drop down the menu and you will see "Other Phone", select it and it will toggle between 920 and 1520.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon