I've switched back from Lumia 1520 to Lumia 1320

iainmann

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
This has surprised me, but I prefer the Lumia 1320 to the higher-speced Luma 1520

The poorer relation is better weigh for holding in hand and flows and works just as smoothly as the flagship 1520.
OK, the camera isn;t as good, but it's not bad.

And I love the detachable and replaceable back covers. I change colours alsmost daily,

I also live in less fear of dropping the device....if I do - hopefully - it will just need a back replacement.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
This has surprised me, but I prefer the Lumia 1320 to the higher-speced Luma 1520

The poorer relation is better weigh for holding in hand and flows and works just as smoothly as the flagship 1520.
OK, the camera isn;t as good, but it's not bad.

And I love the detachable and replaceable back covers. I change colours alsmost daily,

I also live in less fear of dropping the device....if I do - hopefully - it will just need a back replacement.

My 1520 is awesome, but I have to admit, I've always thought that, except for the difference in camera quality, the 1320 is just as good. It's a great phone at a great price.

Luthfie_Mpy

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
That's the beauty of windows phone. If you have a 1 GB RAM device of windows phone, essentially you don't have to be worried of something called lag. That's why I love windows phone so much!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes