Lumia Cyan Update is available for Indian users

Karthika KK

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The update downloaded pretty soon. I'm confused. Am I not getting windows 8.1?? Will I not get cortana ? :-(

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
The update downloaded pretty soon. I'm confused. Am I not getting windows 8.1?? Will I not get cortana ? :-(

I believe theres 2 rounds of updates...the 1st one preps the phone for cyan & 8.1 while the next one is the actual package & its damn huge...am updating via wifi & its taken me over an hour & half

Karthika KK

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I believe theres 2 rounds of updates...the 1st one preps the phone for cyan & 8.1 while the next one is the actual package & its damn huge...am updating via wifi & its taken me over an hour & half

Yup the second one is getting downloaded now. Shesshh!! Its going in a snail's speed :3

Mafia Munda

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
i have checked PHONE UPDATE and got a small update, it installed. AGain hecked and got a large update, download complete now installing.

is cyan update and windows 8.1 same ?

Karthika KK

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The first one was cyan update. The second one bigger one is 8.1. Gosh its a really big one. Took one and half hour to download, install and then install completely and its worth the wait :D typing with my swipe keyboard and its damn awesome :D

ABHISHEK ATHANKAR

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Installing from WP8 (Lumia 520 India), black update to WP8.1 (Not installed Dev preview)
It says it requires tiny update before 8.1
But it made my lumia to roll gears, continuously rolling from past 40 minutes, status bar below gears still at I think 1%.
HELP...

Subhankar Jana

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Actual Cyan Update will go through 3 several Updates how can u say it takes 22 mins I am a 1520 user i already got the Update 1 st update takes 10 min 2nd one got 15 min & the last one got 30 - 35 min so how can u say ..I think u get the Developers Preview....... LOL :p

chivalro

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
yup! no cortana I guess.. even I tried changing region and all. it doesn't works that way.. no alpha cortana.. lets see what does MS have to say about it.

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I believe Cortana Alpha version is available only if you have the GDR 1 through DP & not from the official Cyan + 8.1 update. So as of now we are just stuck with the US beta - boon or bane, you decide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes