Very Frustrated!! No service in standby mode

Danny Edens

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,
I just go a Lumia 925 and have been having quite a few annoying problems with it. First off it constantly reboots (which I don't mind that much), the more important problem for me is the fact that when the phone goes into standby mode it receives no texts or call . When I turn the screen on it shows that it has no service for a minute or two but then it finally connects. This is extremely frustrating because I have to reboot my phone just to check if someone called or texted me! I have a T-Mobile 925 running on MetroPCS in the USA. Does anyone else have this problem and if so do you know if there is anyway to fix it?

Paul Verizzo

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,
I just go a Lumia 925 and have been having quite a few annoying problems with it. First off it constantly reboots (which I don't mind that much), the more important problem for me is the fact that when the phone goes into standby mode it receives no texts or call . When I turn the screen on it shows that it has no service for a minute or two but then it finally connects. This is extremely frustrating because I have to reboot my phone just to check if someone called or texted me! I have a T-Mobile 925 running on MetroPCS in the USA. Does anyone else have this problem and if so do you know if there is anyway to fix it?

Depending on how you bought it, I suggest you check into warranty repair, or a replacement from your source. This is, indeed, very bad, unacceptable behavior. I bought an 810 that could not live with any SD card. Kept rebooting. I sent it in under warranty, they did their thing, and all has been well since then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon