What a great phone!

iainmann

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I've had my 1320 for six months now. I've tried other phones in the meantime, like the Lumia 1520, but keep returning to the 1320.
It doesn't get many mentions in the Windows Phone world but it is a superb device. It's as fast as the1520 and the screen is certainly as good....and even easier to see in bright sunshine.
The only letdown is the camera, which is OK but not a patch on the 1520.
But other things more than make up for that. Like being able to unclip the backplate to change the colour...or to replace if it gets scuffed and not having to worry about a case which just adds to the bulk of the 1520.
And it costs about half the price.
If you're after a phablet, I thoroughly recommend the 1320.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Even I have 1320. I first bought it when it came to my country, too good phone. Very happy using it & I recommend it to all of them who want to buy a mid ranged phone.

Captains

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Yep. Sweet phone. Loving it but I have ordered a cover for it because of the size I feel I will drop it at some stage.

Kem Warrior

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
It is a great phone but honestly the battery life is really going to be based on your use. I am a bit of a gamer so I'm a pretty heavy user especially when I'm out of the house. Something that I have noticed with most of the phones I have used texting and emailing is a big battery drainers as opposed to talking. I will say I get an average 5 to 6 hours the way I use it and like I said I am on it heavily between play Xbox games, texting, a heavy WP Central app user.

I think it has a good battery life especially if you're not like me but a normal user :winktongue:.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Battery life is good. I am a gamer, I use my phone very heavily, so I need to charge my phone twice a day, if I don't play games, it'll surely last for 3 days, that's for sure!

StephanW

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
The phone is good but the software is a pain in the ***. Because the screen is so pretty and large it's such a disappointed to see that 50% of your apps aren't using that screen. Twitter and Instagram are by far the most horrible. But other apps can really **** up your Windows Phone experience as well. The only pretty app is the Alarm, Phone and Messaging app. Sadly they are on the phone standard.

Whatsapp, seriously ****! The rest, well Facebook is painfully slow. Snapchat's alternative 6snap is actually pretty good!

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I have been using my 1320 for the last seven months.. I still like it.. But I do want to try 1520 or any pureview +5 inches phone.. I get around 15/16 hours of battery life with medium to heavy use.. It would have been great if it had 8 MP camera, a better ffc, 16 gb flash storage and a little less weight.... They should have make it as true midrange flagship phablet.. Anyways I ll still use it for next 4 /5 months, and then might switch to 830 if they are not coming up with 1325 or something.. All in all it has been a very reliable phone, a joy to use but now I need something more..

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
The phone is good but the software is a pain in the ***. Because the screen is so pretty and large it's such a disappointed to see that 50% of your apps aren't using that screen. Twitter and Instagram are by far the most horrible. But other apps can really **** up your Windows Phone experience as well. The only pretty app is the Alarm, Phone and Messaging app. Sadly they are on the phone standard.

Whatsapp, seriously ****! The rest, well Facebook is painfully slow. Snapchat's alternative 6snap is actually pretty good!

I agree on app landscape. So many apps just look plain ugly when they don't use the large screen. Go try Swarm. You will cry out of disgust.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I just got rid of a 1520 I had bought and went with the 1320 instead. The screen is much better than I thought it would be. I don't notice any pixels, even at 720p. It's easier to hold than the 1520 and doesn't seem to have the "tap on screen and see distortion" problem that the 1520 has. Plus, since it uses microsim, I can hot swap between this and my LG G3. The battery life so far seems good and I'm really impressed with the speed of the phone. In fact, it seems just as fast as the 1520. Other than the camera, which really isn't THAT bad for 5 MP, the 1320 is the best Windows Phone experience I've had yet. And using the RM-995 on Tmobile gets crazy fast speeds - pulled over 40 mbps yesterday, which I can't even get on my Tmo branded G3.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Finally got that pureview phone that I always wanted in form of 1020.. But it's hard to operate after using 1320 for so long.. It's just the first day but 1320 clearly won on user experience.. I will continue using 1320 as my main phone, 1020 ll be my camera +back up phone.. Buying 1020 just made me realize how underrated this great phone is.. I am starting to appreciate it more and more.. Though it could be just my liking for huge screen, but I am loving it more than ever..

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I agree. It's a hell of a phone.
Except for the camera.
Its good, but when you use it in dimmed light you got a lot of noise.
But for the rest .....unbeatable for that kind of money.

harleycaddy2008

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I have had my phone for 5 days and LOVE IT!!!!!! The only thing I am having trouble with is when someone calls me,if you dont have the phone perfectly positioned on your ear,yu can barely hear them.is there a solution for this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital