Screen Protectors

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I keep hearing about people having problems with screen protectors not specifically designed for the curved edges of the 1520. Anyone know which ones are and what ones some of you have had success with?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The "issue" arises only with Tempered Glass screen protectors. The plastic sheets all flex to match the curve at the screen edge. Tempered Glass won't flex that way. It leaves a slight "bezel" sort of look around the edge. Mine never snags on anything so far. It's really just cosmetic and the enhanced protection of Tempered Glass makes it worth while despite the anomaly.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I have used the ArmorSuit screen protector and it applies easily and looks like it works well. The only problem I had was that the edges of the case I have touches the edge of the screen and would catch the edges of the screen protector and cause it to bubble up around the edges. I ended up removing the screen protector because of this.

On my 920 I used the Skinomi protector. The 920 has the same curved screen and this screen protector worked very well. It was on my phone for over a year and was still good when I sold the phone.

The Skinomi or Armorsuit will work just make sure that if you use a case on the phone that won't interfere with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes