Help Cyan castrated my AT&T 920 no more LTE on T-Mobile

log0n

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
So I've been waiting forever to get Cyan on my AT&T 920 on T-Mobile running the unbranded RM-821_eu_euro1_425 ROM (to get some update early Amber maybe?) & just a few hours ago it notified my I had an update ready. Once updated I was quite excited to see that I had indeed finally received Cyan. Then I noticed the problems no Internet Sharing, & NO LTE both of which worked fine before. Going to celluar+sim>sim settings>network selection>search for networks only comes up with T-Mobile 3g,2g & AT&T 3g,2g. NSU/NCS keeps giving me an errors no mater what PC or cable I try so for now at least flashing back to the stock seems out. Dose anyone have any ideas this is kinda a big issue.

pezman726

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... I'm running my AT&T 920 on T-Mobile with LTE just fine. Just updated to Cyan this morning. Another update to the DP just showed up. So It's installing that as well.

I'm running the AT&T Dev Rom on mine, if that helps. I'll post up final version when it finishes updating...

EDIT: Final Version number is 8.10.14176.243LTE is still functioning as it should.

Last edited:

johaas

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... I'm running my AT&T 920 on T-Mobile with LTE just fine. Just updated to Cyan this morning. Another update to the DP just showed up. So It's installing that as well.

I'm running the AT&T Dev Rom on mine, if that helps. I'll post up final version when it finishes updating...

EDIT: Final Version number is 8.10.14176.243LTE is still functioning as it should.

I think the LTE issue arises when an RM-820 phone gets flashed to RM-821. I don't recall hearing anyone with the Rogers or ATT dev roms complaining about not having LTE.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2