I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

Shahrukh Jambagi

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
i have a lumia 730 , 2 days ago i have updated my lumia with windows 10 developers preview after sending feedback to windows i was rolling back to denim 8.1 while in process i accidently lost my usb connection now the phone is struck on red screen with white arrow logo on it........ now what does that mean can i get my phone back to normal please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purem23

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Using Lumia 730.. Question is not directly related to Phone but its regarding WhatsApp installed in Lumia 730...
I want to delete all message in a group in one shot but dont see that option... now I have to manually delete each message one by one... super annoying..

Sunil Pal1

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Microsoft lumia 640 launched world wide, can any one please suggests me is it better than lumia 730. Which one i should choose in terms of Display quality, stylish look and camera quality.

albert730

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Abhishek. I've bought a Lumia 730 in now its showing a critical update availability.i checked for details and it shows is the denim. But I think the 730 come with Lumia denim out of the box. So what really is this new update

Puspendu Roy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft lumia 640 launched world wide, can any one please suggests me is it better than lumia 730. Which one i should choose in terms of Display quality, stylish look and camera quality.

Display quality: Lumia 640 have 720p IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with pixel density of 294 ppi
Lumia 730 have 720p OLED capacitive touchscreen with pixel density of 316 ppi
Winner: Lumia 730

Stylish look: Winner Lumia 730 with its edgy design..though it comes to personal preference..some like curvy angles of 630/640..

Camera quality: Lumia 640 have 8mp primary shooter with sensor size of 1/4" , secondary (front) camera- 1mp
Lumia 730 have 6.7mp primary shooter with Zeiss optics with sensor size of 1/3.4" (bigger sensor than 640), secondary camera- 5mp
Winner: Lumia 730

Puspendu Roy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Anybody from India here if using any kind of case/ covers, please send original pictures of them with your Lumia 730 attached..I'm using L730 for four months now, and still searching for a product of my choice..If anybody have any genuine link of original Nokia products for L730, then please share them too..

Abhishek Gupta1689

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Using Lumia 730.. Question is not directly related to Phone but its regarding WhatsApp installed in Lumia 730...
I want to delete all message in a group in one shot but dont see that option... now I have to manually delete each message one by one... super annoying..

hold the group name, and click archive, that would do it indirectly.

Aravind Moturi

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Free space in the phone is just 284 MB for me... i dont have anything installed on my phonect ecept apps like Whatapp which doestnt install in SD card... Is it the same for everyone... or only me??

Puspendu Roy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Free space in the phone is just 284 MB for me... i dont have anything installed on my phonect ecept apps like Whatapp which doestnt install in SD card... Is it the same for everyone... or only me??

You have only WhatsApp installed in your phone memory and you have only 284 mb left??.. Wait, that's unacceptable.. I am myself a power user, even I mail from my 730 while my pc is running beside, but still I have 686mb free with tons of app installed and photos in my phone memory.. My storage sense says my system is of 4.29 gb..there is no way to get that kind of low phone memory without having other apps or large files..and btw, WhatsApp takes minimal space compared to other chatting apps..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2