I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

Gaz Panic

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone as noticed if the audio jack shakes just a little bit? I've noticed on mine and I'm wondering if it's normal or not, although it's working perfectly. On my brother's 520 shakes a lot more and is older one year then mine.

Puspendu Roy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone as noticed if the audio jack shakes just a little bit? I've noticed on mine and I'm wondering if it's normal or not, although it's working perfectly. On my brother's 520 shakes a lot more and is older one year then mine.

Might be manufacturing fault, not problem of every phone I guess..but one noticeable thing to me is that the WH-108 earphones that come within the box is not a very good one..if you spin it a little bit, the left one dies, again spinning it makes the sound available through left one, no problem with the right..my Nike sports headset doesn't have that problem with my L730.. :/

Gaz Panic

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Might be manufacturing fault, not problem of every phone I guess..but one noticeable thing to me is that the WH-108 earphones that come within the box is not a very good one..if you spin it a little bit, the left one dies, again spinning it makes the sound available through left one, no problem with the right..my Nike sports headset doesn't have that problem with my L730.. :/

I tested on another Lumia 520 and is on the same condition as my 735, I think that is due to the high issue I give to it. My brother users pretty much everyday so I think that is normal to gain some loose.

albert730

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello. You see there is a data offer that comes with every phone. When I bought Lumia 730, I got 1gb of data usage for 2 months on Vodafone network. But now when I checked Microsoft website there is another offer for my phone provided by aircel. Can I avail it

Puspendu Roy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello. You see there is a data offer that comes with every phone. When I bought Lumia 730, I got 1gb of data usage for 2 months on Vodafone network. But now when I checked Microsoft website there is another offer for my phone provided by aircel. Can I avail it

What? Is that even doable?? Well, I haven't heard of such thing.. Maybe contacting Aircel can clear what you are trying to implement..

Ronak Shah3

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I have Lumia 730 phone purchased before just 3 months ago.
I have just upgraded my phone firmware from windows 8 to windows 10 and facing problem in turning off 3G service.
Can you please help me as fast possible.

Thanks
Ronak

Puspendu Roy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

Puspendu Roy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Okay, so I asked a question here few days ago about any good/official cover/case for Lumia 730..Since no one came up with anything, so I decided to purchase a Nillkin Frosted Sheild back case from Flipkart. If you don't know yet, Nillkin is a reputed Chinese case/cover manufacturing brand and Windows Central have Nilkkin cases in their shops too (no L730 case yet)..The speaker hole is a bit off, but it doesn't cover any part of the speaker grill..You also get a Nillkin screen-guard for L730 in the box, but it's significantly smaller than the regular sized screenguards (No screen-guard for L730 can cover the whole screen, as it's a curved screen, but this Nillkin one is way too much smaller than Chevron or Karpine ones)..The screenguard applied on my phone is of a local brand which I can't remember, but it's the perfect size, Nillkin is smaller in width..The back cover is of matte finish but with coarse granules, so it is not slippery like the original Nokia back cover with matte finish, i.e, black, white and green ones..

Below I'm sharing some photos of it..If you plan to buy a Nillkin case for your Lumia 730, I have some suggestions about the colour choice: If your L730's back cover is White, go for Nillkin red coloured case; if black cover, then gold case; if green cover, then black case; if orange cover then brown case..well, they are just some suggestions of mine, coz these colours complement each other..I bought a black one since it was on sale..

IMG_5517.JPG
IMG_5518.JPG
IMG_5519.JPG
IMG_5520.JPG
IMG_5521.JPG
IMG_5522.JPG
IMG_5524.JPG

Last edited:

Devy4777

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
hi abhishek, i am not able to install truecaller on my phn. whenever i try to install it shows pending. i tried to install it manually also by it shows pending

Singhonline

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Overheating problem

I have overheating problem with my Lumia 730. After using for only 10 minutes its screen always becomes very hot. What's the reason? Is it software issue or hardware ?

Last edited:

Abhishek Gupta1689

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: Overheating problem

I have overheating problem with my Lumia 730. After using for only 10 minutes its screen always becomes very hot. What's the reason? Is it software issue or hardware ?

If you are not playing games, and it gets "Very hot" mind u, very hot, in just 10 min, take it to the nokia care asap.

Abhishek Gupta1689

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
hi abhishek, i am not able to install truecaller on my phn. whenever i try to install it shows pending. i tried to install it manually also by it shows pending

i have heard some people facing this issue nowadays.. Dont worry, your phone is fine, just wait and keep trying, cancel the downloads, restart and try again with good wifi connection, it will be successfully completed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes