I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

albert730

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Not by MS. These are speculations by some tec blogs.

Well windows 10 is definitely coming before the end of 2015 and also Microsoft cannot survive in the smartphone industry without immediate launch of some flagships. So that naturally narrows it to oct-Nov timeframe.
But again yes I agree with you they are not official bit you can count upon Microsoft to deliver it before new year.

FZelle

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I know, but on this side we have some people that seem to be unable to read and/or comprehend what they read.
For ex. people that think "W10 was released so where is my update for the Lumia", or the same people that ask for a real date for W10 Mobile etc.

albert730

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I know, but on this side we have some people that seem to be unable to read and/or comprehend what they read.
For ex. people that think "W10 was released so where is my update for the Lumia", or the same people that ask for a real date for W10 Mobile etc.

Yeah you're right, there's lot of confusion going around between windows 10 for PC and mobile. Microsoft is taking its time on mobile OS because it faces tight competition in the phone industry whereas in PC arena it rules.
Microsoft is refining its mobile OS so that it could stand against its competitors and I bet that it is worth waiting for a while.
Those who cannot wait should join insider program.

Noor Islam1

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I bought Lumia 730 Two months ago now i noticed that charging is very slow when I connect charger to phone so then its showing slow charging i don't know why because i always connect official charger plzzz give me some solution it's better problem or anything else.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I bought Lumia 730 Two months ago now i noticed that charging is very slow when I connect charger to phone so then its showing slow charging i don't know why because i always connect official charger plzzz give me some solution it's better problem or anything else.

Assuming your charger is not damaged, it means the power source/socket is not supplying enough power to your phone's battery. Did you try different power source/sockets?

Anirban Chandra

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Hey Abhishek... Does Lumia 730 allow earphone control for Cortana?? Actually tried with you eureka earphones it worked but with Samsung earphones... It's not working... Clicking mic button just increases the volume!

albert730

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Is it true that upcoming windows 10 build will enable led notification on 730. To be honest I wasn't aware that we had one. Though I've seen it near the front cam, I thought it was infrared or some other sensor. If that's true, I'm really amazed.

ujori89

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Is it true that upcoming windows 10 build will enable led notification on 730. To be honest I wasn't aware that we had one. Though I've seen it near the front cam, I thought it was infrared or some other sensor. If that's true, I'm really amazed.

We hope so, who knows for sure. Btw it's not near the front cam, but from the left side. Same position as the front cam

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes