Verizon gets dumped on pretty hard for sabotaging Microsoft phones..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajb1965

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
As they should! VZW has become very complacent the last few years, and resting on their laurels as the network with the best coverage won't work for them much longer. In the flip phone days they were great, what every mobile user needed/wanted; I good solid voice network that was everywhere. Since the smartphone, they seem to only concentrate on their latest VZW exclusive device for a brief moment then drop them like a bad habit when the next new shiny thing arrives. As an owner of the Thunderbolt and DNA I was often frustrated at how long it would take to receive an update, if at all. It's the same with the Icon and that was my last straw hence why I left them after 12 years.

As mobile handset technology advances, I can foresee less of a reliance on mobile data and more on other methods such as WiFi calling and UMA.

They need to get back to basics, and by basics I mean customer support and satisfaction. For a company as large as Verizon, they should have ample staff to implement updates in a timely manner. So here's a big chuck you Farley to big red!

OK I'm done. Feel much better now :winktongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon