Lock screen notices NO LONGER shown

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what happened but no matter what I do Glance notification and Lock screen won't show weather. Lock screen shows the weather "background" but no details. I'm positive it showed temperature but now it just shows the background screen of any app I use.
NBC it just shows the logo, Weather shows the moon or the sun, no details

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Yup uninstalled, soft reset to clear cache, install again. But maybe I'm imagining things. I now don't see Weather listed in "Chose an app that shows detailed status" maybe this was all wishful thinking but I think Weather details used to display details :confused: can anyone confirm or deny ? thx

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Did you recently changed your lock screen settings? You'll have to set the weather as the app to control your lock screen wallpaper in order for it to work with glance

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes I know when I installed Weather, it says in Glance "select notifications and other content from lock screen settings and in Lock screen Background [WEATHER] it says Open this app to let it change your background but I only get the Weather background picture no details. I don't see Weather listed under notifications > choose an app to show detailed status. I swear I've seen the temperature on the lock screen and Glance. Maybe not ?

Roger Deep

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I hope it shows high temperatures and no rain.

Excuse me sir, but many of us do love rain. And "hot" and "high" (not tall, you know what I mean) is something that I only like in women. So, I expect rain rain rain and more rain in where I live, that is here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes