Anyone know how to hide file format from Lumia 730 ?

ursmdnpavan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

All the files in my lumia 730 phone is showing file formats.
When I open xbox music I can see extension of the song i.e .mp3. Similarly for the videos.
For ex. my song name is IloveU then it is displaying like IloveU.mp3...... Is anyone have this issue ?
Previously it didn't show the extensions.
I have to hide the extensions bcz in this case someone can edit the name along with extensions.

Is there anyway that I can hide the extensions of file in my phone ?

ursmdnpavan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I think Lumia 730 has somany OS related issues.

I just reset my mobile but still the problem persists. Still I can view the extension of the files. Not only that I faced one more problem.

Before I reset my phone I copied all my apps, games, music in to my SD Card, I just reset my phone not SD Card. When the reset is done all the phone updates r installed, I opened Storage sense app and checked my apps+games folder size is 0 bytes. Not only that music, video folders size is 0 bytes. All the data is stored in others folder and I can't view it in storage sense app. I opened files and checked but all the music videos are in the same folder itself.

Now please help why my storage sense music video folders size show 0 bytes ? Now how I could transfer games, apps stored in other into my phone apps+games ?

Or I need to take my phone to near by Nokia care center ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39