Navigation Bar Issue

Udit Yadu

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I need help , it's not touch related but I've encountered a problem in my 535 ..

When I try to play trivia crack , the lower portion of the screen is interrupted by the navigation bar..

I've when uploaded a video on youtube to get better help..

youtu(.)be/gto1i_Of7yo

Is someone else having the same problem as mine ?

Also , is it only restricted to 535 or other phones with on screen navigation bar also facing this problem ?

Alfred Neequaye

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I need help , it's not touch related but I've encountered a problem in my 535 ..

When I try to play trivia crack , the lower portion of the screen is interrupted by the navigation bar..

I've when uploaded a video on youtube to get better help..

youtu(.)be/gto1i_Of7yo

Is someone else having the same problem as mine ?

Also , is it only restricted to 535 or other phones with on screen navigation bar also facing this problem ?

I'm also the issue have you found a solution cus it seems to persist even in the latest build

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
all 535's are plagued with that bug.... how do you guys enjoy games on your device??? cos gaming with mine is horrible... i'm saving so as i cant go and upgrade mine to a 540

yc167

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Same here. Frickin annoying when playing games. I found no issue on other phone with software button like Lumia 640. This might be 535 specific issue, just like touch screen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon