Ativ SE battery same like Galaxy S4?

Rogozinski

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Since one week I notice that my battery drains faster then before. I turned everything already off like location, synchronization and background tasks. I even did a fabric reset. My battery drains almost 20% in a hour. I am a heavy user so I am wondering if this battery is the same like the Galaxy S4 and if someone knows about a battery with more mAh?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Since one week I notice that my battery drains faster then before. I turned everything already off like location, synchronization and background tasks. I even did a fabric reset. My battery drains almost 20% in a hour. I am a heavy user so I am wondering if this battery is the same like the Galaxy S4 and if someone knows about a battery with more mAh?

It would be helpful if you provide the battery type in your phone.
And if you have this you could google or Bing so you could find out by yourself.��

fletch33

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
i have bought many higher capacity batteries over the years with no problems. i do not know your exact model number but for mine THIS one which takes the standard 2000 mAh up to 2800 mAh for $16 US dollars.

sidenote - if NFC is important to you then you might want to research a little as not all of them allow NFC to work

Rogozinski

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
i have bought many higher capacity batteries over the years with no problems. i do not know your exact model number but for mine THIS one which takes the standard 2000 mAh up to 2800 mAh for $16 US dollars.

sidenote - if NFC is important to you then you might want to research a little as not all of them allow NFC to work
The standard is 2600 mAh... Not 2000 ;)

fletch33

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
oops sorry mistype but still then 200mAh more :)

i have to say though while i am here that my battery has never died in the time i have had it. i use it for work calls all day and go to bed around 40%. over the weekend i often make it Sat morning to Sun night

Sean Dailey

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
The battery is interchangeable with the s4, but the back cover is not. I'm not aware of any back cover replacements for the ativ se that would accommodate an extended battery. What I did was buy an extra s4 battery and battery charger, so I pretty much always have a fully charged backup battery on hand.

Rogozinski

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
oops sorry mistype but still then 200mAh more :)

i have to say though while i am here that my battery has never died in the time i have had it. i use it for work calls all day and go to bed around 40%. over the weekend i often make it Sat morning to Sun night

And what is the type of this 2800 mAh battery you have? Do you have a link? Thanks :)

fletch33

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
And what is the type of this 2800 mAh battery you have? Do you have a link? Thanks :)

the link to the one i found is in post #3 above if you click word "HERE" and i do not have it but have had many similar to that on other phones and there are others for ATIV SE on Amazon that will go up to 2900 mAh while still fitting in original hardware. as i mentioned though i have had a few that did not include NFC capability so if that is important to you then research that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes