Got a Sealed Lumia 535, should I update it?

Mark Jaranilla1

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

I just bought a Lumia 535 with RN 3.0.0.0. Since it is still in Stock Version, I'm not sure if I should update it. I'm afraid that I will get this Ghost Issues and Touchscreen problems which I haven't experienced today. Can someone tell be some benefits or links of the new FW updates? Thanks!:smile:

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

I just bought a Lumia 535 with RN 3.0.0.0. Since it is still in Stock Version, I'm not sure if I should update it. I'm afraid that I will get this Ghost Issues and Touchscreen problems which I haven't experienced today. Can someone tell be some benefits or links of the new FW updates? Thanks!:smile:
Not so sure but the updates are supposed to make your experience better in terms of touch an IE.

Mark Jaranilla1

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for a Quick Reply.

Also, previously I had a HTC 8X and remembered the touch experience that I had. That phone was very sensitive that touching a bit of the screen will able you to type something or whatever it is. On this phone I have, the touch is not that sensitive, though I don't mind it. I tried to type all letters and never had that problems with backspace and others. Though I'll try the IE pinch to zoom if there's an issue with it.

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for a Quick Reply.

Also, previously I had a HTC 8X and remembered the touch experience that I had. That phone was very sensitive that touching a bit of the screen will able you to type something or whatever it is. On this phone I have, the touch is not that sensitive, though I don't mind it. I tried to type all letters and never had that problems with backspace and others. Though I'll try the IE pinch to zoom if there's an issue with it.
You better update your phone....i have used 535 , it is less sensative when compared to any other Lumia which they call the problem. .... The updates are supposed to fix this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas