Why can't I send MMS on my ATIV SE?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can't send MMS on my ATIV SE

I just bought an ATIV SE and switched to t-mobile. It is unlocked so it's not a problem, but not matter what I do, I cannot send MMS. Someone please help. I'm getting very fustrated.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Just to follow up on Marco's post, the locks he mentioned are firmware locks and can't be edited. I wish we had a reg edit, I haven't been able to find it. I know it's in there somewhere!!!!!

Oh by the way, this is not a WP-only issue. Verizon Androids and BlackBerrys are in the same boat, no MMS and no Hotspot if you go on another GSM carrier.

Brad Herr

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Can't send MMS on my ATIV SE

I made a guide for making MMS and Internet Sharing work on T-Mobile if you're interested. Guessing you've moved on to a nother device by now, but happy to share it if you still need.

mrspidey

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site

Check out the Windows 10 on Ativ SE thread. You'll find out there on the first page.

Hey Brad,

Firstly, thank you for putting together the Ativ Se guide for unlocking MMS and Tethering on T-Mobile. I'm still on 8.1 and I am wondering if I can use your guide to change the settings to a different provider than T-Mobile? I currently live in Singapore and am using M1. Thanks

Brad Herr

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Hey Brad,

Firstly, thank you for putting together the Ativ Se guide for unlocking MMS and Tethering on T-Mobile. I'm still on 8.1 and I am wondering if I can use your guide to change the settings to a different provider than T-Mobile? I currently live in Singapore and am using M1. Thanks

Hi, mrspidey!

There is no reason this shouldn't work for any phone with an SD card. You'll just need to replace the T-Mobile MMS settings with your current provider's settings (which should be available online, or by calling their support line). Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon