What was included in the update to the Lumia 928 today?

pjhenry1216

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Both my wife and I received an update to our Lumia 928s. We were both already on Denim and Windows 8.1 update. I couldn't find a difference in the About page in terms of versions (her update occurred before mine, so I compared). Any ideas or did anyone else get his update?

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
It was a small update to prevent reboots some people were having. Don't think it carried anything more in this update.

nwildcat

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I got the alert starting yesterday afternoon, was also wondering what was in it and have been waiting for an article about it. So, this is just about reboots? If it's nothing major, I can do it today, if more significant, I'll wait until I'm back from weekend vaca.

nwildcat

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I tried updating several times and although it downloads fine, the installation runs into problems and I keep getting 80188308 errors. Not completely sure what to make of this. As long as it doesn't cause a problem, I guess I'll just continue using the phone getting the annoying update reminders a few times a day without going into VZW. Maybe I can get a new or refurbished phone from them for a few months if it's a real problem. They don't tend to know how to resolve Windows Phone issues so I have no hope that this could be fixed by just going in real quick. The last time I was in, the guy didn't know how to power the device on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes