Got my Cyan matte XL! I love it!!

DoyouFanBoyBro

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Using it on straight talk and it works perfect !

For the price this is an incredible bargain...ive owned the 1520 before btw and this feels better in the hands.

Now all Microsoft has to do I release this EXACT body type and put some monster specs in and this phone would be king!

It's still a great choice even though it doesn't have monster specs !

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I would love to tryout a Lumia 640xl

It really does look beautiful, and has a very attractive design

Can't wait for my local MS store to get them in stock, so I can try it out on display

How's the camera?

Last edited:

DoyouFanBoyBro

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
The camera is decent. It's nothing amazing...but to maybe give a comparison to another device. I have the Droid Turbo on Verizon. the 640 XLs camera takes better pics then that.

Intense Soul

May 15, 2014
Visit site
it's very good in day light. But fades out in night time. That was the only concern for me over this camera.

The camera is decent. It's nothing amazing...but to maybe give a comparison to another device. I have the Droid Turbo on Verizon. the 640 XLs camera takes better pics then that.

DoyouFanBoyBro

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Well it's not as fast, there have been a few moments of lag particularly when surfing web pages.

I like the LOOK and FEEL of the 640XL over the 1520 by a long shot, it's very nice.

I also like the price.. in case something happens to my 640 I honestly won't feel that bad.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Lol I couldn't disagree more... I like the look & feel of the 1520 WAAAYYYYYY MORE than the 640 XL... I always looked at the 640xl as a beauty until I saw and held it in person...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes