How good is Lumia 535?

MobileOperator

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
Need suggestions from you guys, am about to buy a lumia 535 phone in few weeks to come, wanna ask its a good choice, currently using 520, just want something a bit fast and more responsive. Also the touch issue has it been fixed.
AM IN SA

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Please don't cross post your issue: Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

I've set this thread up for you in the correct device forum. This is where actual users of 535 post, so you will find the best help here, hopefully.

Guys i need your help especially from those who own 535 lumia.

I have got a lumia 520, am currently using, and i was thinking of purchasing a lumia 535 phone by the end of october maybe, i just want to know if i am making a good decision at the moment thats all i can afford to buy. Just want to know if its a better device and about the touch issues have they been fixed and obviously the way its running win 10.

Thank you.

vipme

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
better buy lumia 640, you will be satisfied for the money you invested and it is not that more expensive than lumia 535, but has noticeable better screen, processor, graphics, camera etc.

for most users touch problems are still existing, especially if they have wet sweaty fingers

be a bit more patient, save, and buy the 640 when you can

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes