How can I update my Lumia 1520 to Denim?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Updating Lumia 1520 to Denim

Hello everyone,

I bought the Yellow Lumia 1520 recently in Saudi Arabia (Middle East Bundle). The box shows Lumia 1520.1. I used it for about two weeks, during which i updated to Lumia Denim with ease and success. About 10 days after update, the main camera went out and no longer functioned. I sent to agent and they did repair the camera module, may be even replaced the whole main board. This is a good reason for the the phone to gives a different IMEI number than what i have on the original phone package. Also, when i first started the phone after repair, the Start Screen showed up in Blue color while when i first started the phone after purchase, the theme color was yellow to match the phone color.

When i checked the phone (Settings ===> Extras + Info), it shows Lumia Black version. When i tried to update to Denim, the phone always gives a message that the phone software is up-to-date. I checked the "Manufacturer's name" from "Extras + Info" and it shows this as "RM-937_eu_euro1_055".

Knowing that i did not insert any sim in the phone, i am asking how can i get the Lumia Denim on my Lumia 1520 ?

Appreciate your help and assistance.

Khaldoun Abu-Zeid
Saudi Arabia

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes