Annoying problems with new Lumia 735

RDCushing

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
I've had my Nokia Lumia 735 for about three weeks now. At first, I had no problems with it. However, over the last two weeks, I have discovered two (2) annoying and recurring issues:

1. Every few days, it will fail to reconnect to a known WiFi network (like at home or my office). In order to get it to reconnect, I have to reboot the phone.

2. Also, every few days, the sound for notifications and alarms seems to stop working. The phone will still vibrate, but NO SOUND. Once again, to get things working, I need to reboot the phone.

This is annoying, especially since I use my phone as my alarm clock. The NO SOUND think really irks me.

What should I do? :eck:

gowthamgella

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I use a Lumia 730 for 6 months I have never faced an issue like this.....u could try hard reset.... Only problem I have with this phone is here drive won't give voice navigation

OldMillXxX

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue lately. Will not reconnect to Wi-Fi at home. Have to power cycle phone (I'm sure soft reset would work). I have also seen on one occasion that the quiet time wasn't active. I kept getting e-mail notifications after the time it should have went quiet.

On Verizon, and has Denim.

user_of_lumia

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
2. Also, every few days, the sound for notifications and alarms seems to stop working. The phone will still vibrate, but NO SOUND. Once again, to get things working, I need to reboot the phone.
I had same issue. But this problem started when I downloaded one app (do not remember the name). After a week I realised this. So I deleted that app and now sound works fine.

RDCushing

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately, I haven't added any new apps since I got the phone. So, I don't think my issue is related to a new app.

Sorry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
examking010