950 XL - first windows phone

John M Beauchemin

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
@Zendroid1 Ah, I see. I don't use Gdrive for photos, only for bookeeping for my business, and sharing project folders with others. I didn't realize it was the automation you wanted. I'm in the same camp as you in that I don't have a WindowsPhone yet, so I don't know that there is a solution which includes the automation of photo library backups... but I suppose worst case scenario, you could auto-back to OneDrive (assuming it has that functionality) and then manually copy the photos over to Gdrive on your PC. Bit of a pain.

So what's the deal with Google? I figured if anyone would have apps on WindowsPhone it would be Google, they're literally everywhere. Bing/Google rivalry?

Zendroid1

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
@Zendroid1 Ah, I see. I don't use Gdrive for photos, only for bookeeping for my business, and sharing project folders with others. I didn't realize it was the automation you wanted. I'm in the same camp as you in that I don't have a WindowsPhone yet, so I don't know that there is a solution which includes the automation of photo library backups... but I suppose worst case scenario, you could auto-back to OneDrive (assuming it has that functionality) and then manually copy the photos over to Gdrive on your PC. Bit of a pain.

So what's the deal with Google? I figured if anyone would have apps on WindowsPhone it would be Google, they're literally everywhere. Bing/Google rivalry?

Yeah, it's annoying. Google is just really refusing to do much on windows phone. If I'm correct, I believe windows 10 is the first time they are allowing easy access to a gmail account. They have all their apps on iOS but not windows, so odd.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes