Ringtone called "Glass"

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

Anyone know how to extract ringtones? There was a ringtone I used often for sms notifications on my 1520 called "Glass". It still exists on the 950's but oddly you can no longer assign them as a text message sound notification. I found it only when searching through the available sounds for setting an alarm.

Anyone have suggestions? I kinda grew accustomed to using this one :unhappy:

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried downloading Nokia Tones to see if it is in there? There are hundreds of really good tones in there. Worse comes to worse, Zedge might have it.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I believe MS/Nokia has a SoundCloud account where they uploaded numerous ringtones - I found Nokia Clock and Nokia Message there which I then put on my iPhone because I love them so much.

Exup

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Also, for the ones missing the Nokia ringtones at the new Microsoft Lumias, there is at the store an app called "Nokia Tones"...(350MB :D ). they have "all" tones made by Nokia... and we can define them as a ringtone immediately.

I still use my Nokia tone in my 950xl.

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I have as tone I use for SMS.
I need to send it to myself as a mms then save it.
After that I can select it for use as an SMS notification tone.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Also, for the ones missing the Nokia ringtones at the new Microsoft Lumias, there is at the store an app called "Nokia Tones"...(350MB :D ). they have "all" tones made by Nokia... and we can define them as a ringtone immediately.

I still use my Nokia tone in my 950xl.

I use the progressive remixed one !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas