It's official;The Surface Phone is coming.. sweet!!

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Well it's official; "Panos Panay and the team of engineers that built the Microsoft Surface and Surface Book has been given the green light" to build what will be MS's Flagship phone The Surface Phone.. I'm thrilled, I'll admit I was one of naysayers 2 months ago who called the Surface Phone a mythological phone but I'm sure glad I was wrong.. Guess the rumors, expectations, and what we want it to be like will start all over again, hopefully it won't get over-hyped like the 950/XL, not saying the 950/XL is bad at all but I think many got themselves psyched that it was going to be a iPhone killer..
One big thing the Surface Phone will have over the 950/950XL is a OS that's ready for prime time!! What little second thoughts I had cancelling my 950XL order have totally vanished, I'll enjoy my 640XL running Win 10 for another 7-8 months and save up for the Surface phone, got a feeling it's going to be pretty expensive :wink:
The Surface Phone you've always wanted is happening | Windows Central

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
If you are okay with the 640XL for another 8 month I am not sure if the Surface phone or 950XL is a phone for you anyways. Just stick with the mid end phones and save the money for the pension or something

Marsiss Tian

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
The only thing I am worrying about is the estimated launch time will be delayed for surface phone, just like 950/950xl.
I can not wait for another year or more to replace my 920, so I am enjoying my 950xl.:winktongue:

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
The only thing I am worrying about is the estimated launch time will be delayed for surface phone, just like 950/950xl.
I can not wait for another year or more to replace my 920, so I am enjoying my 950xl.:winktongue:

Honestly the delay fur the 950/950XL wasn't the phone, it was the OS.. That's why I said by the time the Surface Phone is ready the issues with WP10 will be corrected...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar