950XL Dual SIm is only Cat4?

Halfempty_dg

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
This needs to be made clear on the Microsoft Store as you only order the 950XL (which is Cat6), and they ship the Dual Sim version. Nowhere does it say what the differences are. My current Nexus 6 is Cat6, why are we going backwards?

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Provide the name of some carrier on the planet which has implemented, or has any plans to implement, Cat 6 LTE. Cat 4 does 150Mbps, that is more than any carrier I know of can actually provide.

Though I will not disagree with you that things could be made clearer at the Microsoft Store.

Halfempty_dg

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
Provide the name of some carrier on the planet which has implemented, or has any plans to implement, Cat 6 LTE. Cat 4 does 150Mbps, that is more than any carrier I know of can actually provide.

Though I will not disagree with you that things could be made clearer at the Microsoft Store.

Rogers in Canada

Jonnny4

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site

Also, my AT&T connection here in Atlanta hits 140Mb so 150Mb can't be far off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2