Glance screen configuaration (remove time + specific inbox in Outlook)

ayngling

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys.

I am loving the new Lumia 950! It is my first Windows phone, I switched from BlackBerry 10, so now I am trying to configure it the way I like it. Apart from it missing the all-important physical keyboard, the BB10 hub, and that I cannot buy a replacement battery+charger yet, there is only one thing I really miss, and that is the blinking notification LED.

To remedy this, I have set up the glance screen to show notifications for five apps (why five? I need like closer to twelve..). However, those app notifications is all I want on the screen, nothing else. I found a way to remove the date and calendar, but I cannot find a way to get rid of the ever present time (my Glance screen is always on). I have a watch on my wrist, all I need is to see if I have any notifications.

Do anyone know how to do this?

On a related note, the Outlook notification icon is driving me nuts, as I have five different mail accounts, all of varying importance (two company mailboxes, one PhD related, and two personal ones). I only want notifictions for the company ones, so I would like to add only two of the inboxes to the glance screen. Is this possible?

Danjp

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
For the outlook inboxes I noticed if you pin an individual account to your start screen it will show up as a separate item to select in your notifications

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon