Finally got MOZO case for 950 XL!

wyabcp

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
i'm finding that my unlock button is a little stiff, which is fine, however now it doesn't seem to protrude as much as before, not really an issue, but if it gets any shorter it might be too close to the bezel....

JaimitoFrog

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Just got my brown 950xl case. Im less than thrilled. One. Its made in china not finland. 2. The buttons feel a bit stiff to push. 3. The ghostek case doesn't fit with the mozo case on.

I waited for the notebook cover since nov. Never received it so mozo gave me the cover for a lesser price.

Lol, when was the last item you bought made in Finland? Do they manufacture anything? they are over priced because the brand is Finland, just like Apple is overpriced cause of the American brand. the stiffer buttons are a plus, less likely for accidental press. The buttons are also smoother in quality, less sharp.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Wish i knew what was going on with Mozo. I've had the Cognac flip on order for nearly 2 months, and still no case. How difficult can it be to fulfill orders?

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I would order via Mobile Fun, if it's an option in your country, they seem to be able to fulfil orders quicker than Mozo.

I received the red with gold trim case recently and it looks fantastic, no issues with quality .....yet.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Just got my black one here. I love the texture and weightiness of it. I dislike that it covers 4 of the 5 rear bottom microphone holes, and (to me) it makes the buttons feel cheaper.

I'll leave it on for a while to see if I change my mind, but I think overall I prefer the stock cover. Especially when you take into account that the 'metal' band scratches and chips really easily, and that it seems to bow downward just slightly at the top edge where it meets the phone.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
I still haven't been able to actually get one of these, despite having ordered in December. Pretty frustrating :(

I originally had ordered both a 'regular' back cover and a notebook back cover. They were still holding my order up because the notebook cover got delayed, so I cancelled that part of the order and they shipped out the other one a day or two later. Might be worth emailing them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon