Random reboots

Rui Gomes1

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm experiecing lots of instability on the phone because of constant random reboots. Sometimes after rebooting the phone stays crashed on the Microsoft logo on the boot...
I already followed the Microsoft guidelines. Tried hard and soft reset, use the Windows Device Recovery Tool and had become an insider and updated do .36 to check if the last updates did something...
Someone with the same problem?

Thanks

JulianDoe

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
yep. same problem here :(
got the phone this morning from Vodafone for my kid. everything was ok 'till this afternoon, when it started to reboot randomly...
I've read might be a problem with the SD card, so I asked my kid to remove it.
waiting the good news from my kid, and waiting MS to solve this.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
You may also want to check for any pending application or OS/firmware updates. The latest 107 public build and 122 for insiders is pretty stable and comes with quite a lot of fixes.

Fernando Costa1

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Also experiencing the same problem! Random rebooting anytime anywhere and i had the many problems that where related here! I bought my 550 in early January and a lot of bugs where erased by the so many updating that the phone went trough. I?m installing this one right now ( 10.0.10586.164 ) lets see if the reset bug has gone for good!

Rasetech

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I also have a few random reboots but it seems to got better after I updated the firmware via Software Recovery tool. It now displays that its ready to install build 164. We will see if that finally fixes those reboots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon