Ain't no party like the Nokia 1520 Party!

EnemyNSA

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
So... due to a very un-merry Christmas dropping of my Lumia 950, I've had to go back to using my trusty Nokia 1520.

I got it updated to the latest build of Windows 10 (10586.36), and.. it's pretty awesome.

I've had the 950 for about a month now, and I liked it.. but wasn't in love. The battery life seemed really poor, coming from the 1520. The camera was mostly good, but I never really had issues with the 1520 camera. I ended up turning off Windows Hello (Beta) & Hey Cortana to try and save battery. I missed the double-tap-to-wake as well. It feels like everything is about as fast on the 1520, maybe a little slower, but nothing particularly noticeable.

I did like the size, as I've always felt the 1520 was a tiny bit too big, but I am appreciating the extra screen real estate now that I'm back.

Now the real debate is whether or not I return back to the 950 when (if.. at this point) I get it fixed. My Nokia 1520 is doing okay so far, no real phantom presses, only a couple white spots, minimal scratches.. I had hoped the new phones would be a big leap forward.. but not really seeing it so far. :angry:

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
That was quite a jump back from the 1520 to the 950.. That screen must have looked awful small lol.. Is the damage severe? Big question is how much are the repairs going to run?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar