1520 App Update Errors?

Old_Mil

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
The 1520 seems to do this on some apps (the equalizer, for instance). You go to the store, select the update, it downloads and won't install. When you click on the error it says that it must be installed to system memory not the card and gives you the option to override. Even if you say yes, the second attempt also results in an error...?

My 830 and sons 920 don't do this.

Old_Mil

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I am not sure how old the update is, the phone has been showing this for a few weeks now. Do you just use the file manager to copy and cut the app to internal storage? What are the origin and destination directories?

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I am not sure how old the update is, the phone has been showing this for a few weeks now. Do you just use the file manager to copy and cut the app to internal storage? What are the origin and destination directories?

Ahhh.. Ok.. Just did all the updates when I set this up earlier this week..

Tom Snyder

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

Go into settings> Storage Sense> SD Card>apps+games> tap on app and it will give you the option to move it to phone storage. Hope this helps you.

Just do it to the apps which require this, some of the apps which required to be on internal phone memory and I hardly ever used I uninstalled because I did not want them using my phones internal storage.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes