App questions on Lumia 950

Lumiagurl920

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone. I just upgraded Lumia 920 to a Lumia 950. I'm trying to locate a few of my apps and just make sense of a few things. First off...where is Nokia HERE Drive and Emigens? I can't find them in the app store. Now that I technically went from a Nokia phone to a Microsoft phone, am I no longer able to get Nokia apps?

Also, with Bluetooth...i have a Ford Fusion with Gen 1 Ford Sync. My 920 worked perfectly. My 950 tends to have trouble connecting on its own. I also have my Microsoft band connected which actually works great since I didnt have the denim update before. But in terms of Sync, I have to manually disconnect it and reconnect it for it to work...

Also, with Windows hello, if I swipe up while it's trying to scan my eyes, it should reveal my keypad to put in my pin I stead of signing in with my eyes. However there seems to be a security breach or something. If you swipe up, sometimes it just lets you in and doesnt prompt for my pin...

Win 10 is very different from WP8 and I am just trying to make sense of things. Thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone. I just upgraded Lumia 920 to a Lumia 950. I'm trying to locate a few of my apps and just make sense of a few things. First off...where is Nokia HERE Drive and Emigens? I can't find them in the app store. Now that I technically went from a Nokia phone to a Microsoft phone, am I no longer able to get Nokia apps?

Also, with Bluetooth...i have a Ford Fusion with Gen 1 Ford Sync. My 920 worked perfectly. My 950 tends to have trouble connecting on its own. I also have my Microsoft band connected which actually works great since I didnt have the denim update before. But in terms of Sync, I have to manually disconnect it and reconnect it for it to work...

Also, with Windows hello, if I swipe up while it's trying to scan my eyes, it should reveal my keypad to put in my pin I stead of signing in with my eyes. However there seems to be a security breach or something. If you swipe up, sometimes it just lets you in and doesnt prompt for my pin...

Win 10 is very different from WP8 and I am just trying to make sense of things. Thanks

Here drive and some nokia apps aren't available. That I can conclude from the many posts in the forum. You might not be able to get other apps like lumia refocus and panorama

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
As for your "security breach" question. You can set a period of time before you need to re-enter your pin. If you try to unlock your phone before that time is up, it will simply unlock.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon