Wait For Offical W10M or Go Insider?

mogelijk

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
It appears they have made the method for leaving the Insider program even easier. I checked on my phone today and I now have three options in the Windows Insider App: Fast, Slow, and Production. So, to leave the Insider program you just select "Production". You'll get a warning that you are leaving the Insider Program and that you need to be on Build 10586, and that if you currently have build 10586 install your phone will automatically upgrade as updates are officially released.

So it is now very easy to join the Windows Insider program and to leave it.

Mrskotnjak

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I decided to try WM10 anyway, and it seems this is good idea. Everything is same, or better than WP8.1!!! Edge works really nice and smooth. Really nice feature is when someone answers your call, phone vibrates, so no need to put the phone on your ear while connecting.

aybarrap1

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Never had a problem with glance screen after phone reset on W10M. Sounds like a bad update to me. As far as lag, I noticed a few things are slower to load (windows store), but I have experienced less lag/stutter since on W10M. Everything else seems to just work better. The Edge browser is much better than IE on the mobile platform.

WellingtonW

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Laggy feeling? That's something that I can't live with, I left previous builds because of it! So nothing changed...

I'm on the current build with a new to me, 640. I don't find it laggy. Just a big buggy now and then. But its vastly better than it was before. Also a lot of stuff works better than it did in W8.1. But WP10 is still beta. So its not perfect.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes