How could I have access to my phone on my laptop without unlocking the Phone Cause The touch Screen Broken?

Fadel Nedal

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
How Could i access to my phone On laptop without unlocking the Phone Cause The touch Screen Broken:(

Guys I wanna know How To access my phone files (photos-music..etc.)

my touch screen is broken and i can't press any number i know the password but i can't press it ... :unhappysweat:

Is there any way to press the password from my laptop? Or browse the files without unlocking the Phone? :( :unhappysweat:

i don't want to buy a new touch screen ... cause i'm planing to buy lumia 950 :(

My phone model is Lumia 520 :(

Please any Idea :) :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Rising Mos

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Photos and music can be downloaded by connecting the phone to a pc with a Usb cable and browsing in the file explorer. Other apps data can be recovered by just applying the most recent backup to a new phone (assuming you turned backup on).

Edit, if you need to press the password, you might try the software to mirror the screen to the pc. I don't remember the name. I don't remember if allows pressing though. But your touch screen might be working on the phone, only the rgb screen is broken!

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: How Could i access to my phone On laptop without unlocking the Phone Cause The touch Screen Brok

Photos and music can be downloaded by connecting the phone to a pc with a Usb cable and browsing in the file explorer. Other apps data can be recovered by just applying the most recent backup to a new phone (assuming you turned backup on).

Edit, if you need to press the password, you might try the software to mirror the screen to the pc. I don't remember the name. I don't remember if allows pressing though. But your touch screen might be working on the phone, only the rgb screen is broken!

I think you're referring to the Project My Screen app. Unfortunately, that also requires the PIN. The original query may try to input the PIN with the phone plugged in (if only RGB is broken)... but if the wrong PIN is entered more than thrice, the phone will start requiring more time before the user can try again - sometimes requiring ridiculously long periods of time (hundreds of thousands of seconds) before being able to try again.

In this case, only the files in the SD Card are recoverable. All the files stored in the Phone storage can NOT be recovered - otherwise that would have been a huge security flaw. The only solution is to have the screen replaced, which is not an option as mentioned in the original query.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon