Need 840Meg more space for .71

willgill

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone else had the issue upgrading to .71 but it is asking fo more space? I have 900Meg free on the Phone storage and 19 Gig free on the 128 Gig SD card.

Assuming their math was off, I was going to delete more items via USB cable to my computer but it's not recognizing again. I am so sick of that battle.... Anyway.

Any tricks or issues I should be aware of?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone else had the issue upgrading to .71 but it is asking fo more space? I have 900Meg free on the Phone storage and 19 Gig free on the 128 Gig SD card.

Assuming their math was off, I was going to delete more items via USB cable to my computer but it's not recognizing again. I am so sick of that battle.... Anyway.

Any tricks or issues I should be aware of?

Move some of your non critical apps to sd storage to free up space. You can also move files to sd storage using file manager app

aybarrap1

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Move apps over as mentioned. Especially those that take up 100+ Mb of space. Don't have to move all... Just enough to free up about 2gb total. If you have files such as documents and pics on your phone move them over first.

willgill

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the advice. The problem was I always have all items installed to SD. I had to uninstall apps and also reduce the sync periods for my three email accounts. I wish these upgrades would use the SD card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes