Stuck on "Loading..." after startup

YKinase

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Well, this is my third Lumia 950. Currently running build .107. After a week, I woke up this morning realizing I had overslept. My 950 screen was dark. When I unlocked it, I see the Start screen "Loading...". Icons missing. Cell bars showing, empty SIM showing, nothing else. Soft reset restarts and the same symptoms occur. I remember this in an early TP build. Anyone else have this problem? Sadly, another hard reset and long day ahead.

Oddly enough, I was able to get to Settings using Cortana. WiFi is screwed up and no 5GHz band is seen - a symptom I usually see after a little while after a restart. Now it happens at bootup. Cortana helped me look around but still, no Start screen.

YKinase

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, that's certainly true! Hard reset fixed everything. I made an entry in feedback. There are actually thousands of upvotes so I guess I'm not the only one!
Oddly enough, before this happened I was experiencing the speaker tick or pulse bug. I soft restarted because of the bug and that's when Start failed to start. Hopefully these bugs will be worked out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon