Lumia 950 bricks it self over night

Erik Bagge

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Recently i am having problem with my 950 bricks for me over night. Its exactly the same issue that lumia 1020 had huge problem with. The only differens is that the clock still works on my 950 but all physical buttons are bricked. Any one have the same issue or know what to do to get rid of it?

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Try turning off Glance for a while and see if that helps. My 950XL sometimes locks up on sleep as well (once every few days). I've turned off glance now and now seeing how that goes.

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I have no idea what could have caused a massive failure like that. Are you running Windows Insider software (14267) or the consumer edition of Windows 10 Mobile?

Given that your device has totally failed you may want to either take it back to the store where you bought it or contact Microsoft support to see if they can help

alphaswift

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem on my 950 a few nights ago. The 'Screen On' button did not work. For some reason, joining Insider, quitting, then rejoining Insider seemed to work ( I suppose what I was actually doing was updating some system files that were bad/corrupted somehow. My phone is relatively okay now. The Camera app crashed on me last night but everything is kind of working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit