Why can't I attach more than 1 image at a time to emails?

untz

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Cannot attach more than 1 image at a time to emails

Hi there,

As the title implies, I cannot send more than one picture at a time through email on my new 950XL.
I use my phone to take all sorts of pictures at work, and then email them to my corporate account (with a 50MB limit for receiving emails.)

I had the Lumia 1520 with Win8.1 before, and adding/sending images worked like a charm.

I have the same operator, same account - so everything should be set up correctly. Still, when trying to attach more than one image, the phone seemingly sends the email but then I get this message in return from Microsoft:

"We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large."

The images are small, under 1Mb each.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Regards,
untz

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Cannot attach more than 1 image at a time to emails

I haven't sent images before so I can't comment on that but can you try sending with another email account? Just create a trial account with a different email provider and try sending with that and see what happens.

If the email goes through, then your primary account has an issue. If not, then the app might be the problem

PauloP

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Cannot attach more than 1 image at a time to emails

Get yourself a tiny app called File Attacher on the Store.

It will solve all your problems with file attachment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre