Why isn't my Microsoft Lumia 535 phone charging?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why isnt my microsoft lumia 535 phone charging

my phone is kept on charging but the battery is 0% and the phone is not opening whenever i try opening it shows the charging sign and again switches off .... what shud i do

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: why isnt my microsoft lumia 535 phone charging

Try turning the phone off, popping the back cover off, and take the battery out and then put it back in. See if that fixes the problem.

Worst case scenario, you may need to replace the battery.

roopa gurupatru

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
hi friends I also suffered same problem few weeks back. Then I tried to charge my Lumia 535 phone with my PC via USB. It's worked now my battery is charging well. Yesterday also I got same problem but it is not charged then I got an idea today i.e. charge with low power it will work I mean I charged my lumia535 with my half charged POWER BANK. I did it and felt so happy. Now my phone is working well.
The main reason for this battery charging problem is over usage of phone after below 5% .So friends don't use any phone when it is crossing near 5% of battery power. And charge the phones at FLIGHT mode only.
:smile::smile: thank you
yours lovingly
SURYA PRAKASH

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: why isnt my microsoft lumia 535 phone charging

Probably you have to replace your battery with a new one. Check if it's not the chargers fault, try it with another phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes