Some of my games won't install on 950 XL...

xevilrobotx

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
I got a 950 XL and restored from a Windows 10 mobile backup that I had running on my 1520. I can't get the following games to download/install from the store on my 950 XL:

• AC Pirates
  • Rayman Fiesta Run
  • Skulls of the Shogun
  • Plants vs Zombies
  • Final Fantasy
  • Rayman Jungle Run
Mirror's Edge is just completely missing and isn't in the store at all from what I can see either.

Rayman Fiesta Run shows up under 'doesn't work on this device' with the reason that the device doesn't have hardware required to run the game and results in poor performance? EDIT: Turns out it is showing the Windows 10 desktop store version here - the mobile version is not in my library just like all of the others.

The others (including Mirror's Edge) don't show up in 'My Library - Your Games' at all.

The error code I'm getting for all of these titles is 0x803F8001 - but searching for that hasn't resulted in any solutions.

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue, and if so if you were able to resolve it.

Thanks!

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I got a 950 XL and restored from a Windows 10 mobile backup that I had running on my 1520. I can't get the following games to download/install from the store on my 950 XL:

• AC Pirates
  • Rayman Fiesta Run
  • Skulls of the Shogun
  • Plants vs Zombies
  • Final Fantasy
  • Rayman Jungle Run
Mirror's Edge is just completely missing and isn't in the store at all from what I can see either.

Rayman Fiesta Run shows up under 'doesn't work on this device' with the reason that the device doesn't have hardware required to run the game and results in poor performance? EDIT: Turns out it is showing the Windows 10 desktop store version here - the mobile version is not in my library just like all of the others.

The others (including Mirror's Edge) don't show up in 'My Library - Your Games' at all.

The error code I'm getting for all of these titles is 0x803F8001 - but searching for that hasn't resulted in any solutions.

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue, and if so if you were able to resolve it.

Thanks!

Try these links:

www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/apps/AC-Pirates/9WZDNCRDDS01

www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/rayman-fiesta-run/9nblggh185ld

www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/skulls-of-the-shogun/9wzdncrfhwfk

www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/plants-vs-zombies/9wzdncrfj320

www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/final-fantasy/9wzdncrfj26t

www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/rayman-jungle-run/9wzdncrfj4g8

www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/games/mirrors-edge/9wzdncrfj2vn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics