14393.189 screen wake up problems.

Chris Sandiford

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Yep, Build 14393.189 royally screwed up the 950XL wake up experience again. As in the previous two builds, DTTW is really poor again, glance won't work, the power button is flaky and the brightness randomly goes to its dimmest setting.

A real retrograde step.

I'm guessing I'm not alone, here?

Grodelj

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Yep, Build 14393.189 royally screwed up the 950XL wake up experience again. As in the previous two builds, DTTW is really poor again, glance won't work, the power button is flaky and the brightness randomly goes to its dimmest setting.

A real retrograde step.

I was experiencing same problems, until my phone finally crashed beyond "soft-reset-repair". Now after a WDRT flash and a new setup (couldn't restore from backup, because it was somehow corrupted), there are no more problems with it. For now.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site

A real retrograde step.

such minor glitches could arrive after software OTA updates. Best solution to fix any of them is to do a soft reset. Most of the minor bugs if ever arise are fixed by it , the same applies to you. . :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2