Microsoft Lumia 650 photos

avonon69

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
Tree days ago buy Ms Lumia 650 Dual sim LTE. I am schocked photo camera is wrong, don;t catch even flor, pictures blur and sick.
I must change this model of lumia or this is only some settings or software update?:straight:
What to do?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Tree days ago buy Ms Lumia 650 Dual sim LTE. I am schocked photo camera is wrong, don;t catch even flor, pictures blur and sick.
I must change this model of lumia or this is only some settings or software update?:straight:
What to do?

I own a 650, that's the best 8 Mpx camera in the market. Simply you sttill did not made all software ad firmware updates, like a out-of-the-box brand new pc
You must download last Windows production build + last firmware + last Camera app; usually everything happens automatically when phone is on wifi network .
Or you can go to settings .> Updates -> Check
It will take some time.

WARNING: you can't update your phone under only carrier data

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
The 650 does not have optical image stabilization so if your hands are shaky, you might have to try to hold it as steady as you can. There should be a manual mode, along with HDR in settings. Have you tried using those?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I agree, likely software updates and app updates are needed, especially when new.

Also, try some alternate camera apps like Camera360 Sight or ProShot.

avonon69

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
HDR give a effect but I expect inner results. 8Mpix is to much for me.
Eventually I can try to change some file for better preformation. What connection I need?
Program Camera360 its free. ProShot is payable and bad looks up, I need to get update standard cam app...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes