Touch screen seems so sensitive

Kacchan

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
My touch screen for my idol seems a tad glitch and sensitive. Sometimes a simple swipe of the screen triggers' something like a click.

For others it often sort of isnt speedy as I expect with the typing and key registers. Which makes using it annoying

eddieDOTexe

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Originally posted by Kacchan
Originally Posted by Daniel Rubino
Turn off Super Sensitive Touch (Glove Mode) if you have it enabled. That is what it does.

For me it isn't that. It was already off. It just seems as if the keyboard isn't able to fully keep up with my speed of typing. I don't recall past Lumia doing this.

I get this a lot on Facebook's apps. Or actually, I get it almost everywhere if I pay attention enough, but it's a lot more apparent on those apps like Instagram, etc. What was your last Lumia?? And what OS.

Kacchan

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
I get this a lot on Facebook's apps. Or actually, I get it almost everywhere if I pay attention enough, but it's a lot more apparent on those apps like Instagram, etc. What was your last Lumia?? And what OS.

I got confused at how you quoted me lol I was like wait didn't I say that 😂

My last Lumia was a 640 xl and 1520 both running whatever the windows 10 branch was during the summer.

It has been a little while and I'm still used to ios so I may just never noticed till now.

Bigfireq

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed the exact same thing. It doesn't seem to happen regularly, but it'll get into a state where swipes start being misinterpreted as taps. I did not have the Glove mode on, and I haven't noticed this with any of my other windows phone. It's so bad I assumed that it was my specific phone that was broken, but now I'm wondering.

editguy

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
I've noticed the exact same thing. It doesn't seem to happen regularly, but it'll get into a state where swipes start being misinterpreted as taps. I did not have the Glove mode on, and I haven't noticed this with any of my other windows phone. It's so bad I assumed that it was my specific phone that was broken, but now I'm wondering.

It may be your phone. Mine is not at all like that.

Bigfireq

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I think it was the OS. I noticed that performance in general was terrible when it would happen. I've finally managed to update the phone (first to release, then to Fast) and I haven't noticed it since.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon