Need to replace display

Ddesanctis

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys,

My Lumia 950 fell on its screen a couple of months ago and while at the beginning it was just showing a pixelated square, after a couple of hours the screen went completely black. Apart from that, now I can see some scratches which I cannot feel when running my finger along the screen.

I've spoken with a B2X agent and he told me that I might probably need to change the display. The issue is that my warranty period has expired so I will have to cover all the repair costs. I was told to send the phone before being given an esitmation of the expenses, but before sending it, given all the time that I'd take, I'd like to make sure that it is worthy to repair it.

Do you guys know how much it could cost me?

Thanks!

Ddesanctis

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
I'll send it to get the estimated cost of the repair and I will let you know. It could be interesting to share it, just in case someone faces the same issue.

thanks guys

Ddesanctis

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
I have had some issues to communicate with B2X, so finally I decided to do some research on the net. Checking possible fees and all, my cheapest option would be to buy the Display by myself and get it fixed by a professional. The cost of all this would be about 225 CAD, so $170 approx.

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I got my L950 screen repaired from PalcoTech. They are also official Microsoft repair service. It cost me around the same ~$170.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12