Lumia 640 Camera / Video & wcan i see or know to tell when I'm camera or taking a video?

joeleis

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
I seem to have a little diffy when i attempt to use the camera on my Lumia 640 that more often than not, seem to be stuck, or it records videos that past few times i try to go in to snap a picture. By looking at the screen, i see the camera icon, i see the film projector looking icon and i think i'm on camera mode and it takes the pic. alright, the flash flicked and everything but turns out to be a video. So much for knowing what I'm doing. If there's a simple way of detecting when I'm on camera or video mode on the phone even, a red flag, or a flicker of V for Video C for camera or whatever-Smart phones seem capable to do all these things but not being for real on knowing what i'm doing to find video when i've thought camera last five times or so turned me to turn it o-f-f. So maybe if there's simple answer or suggestion for my what-challenging task of identifying when it's one or the other...Thanks, i'll try again.

Last edited:

joeleis

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for your question re my thread and the answer is I don't have those live images checked.
It seems to be that when i do attempt to take picture, i can generally go about 2 or 3 of photos and then i don't know if i hit a button or that it's a combination of doing something that triggers the video camera and ya never know if you've (or i haven't seen otherwise) but i only know it's a video on a picture that i intended to look at that shows it's a video (instead).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon