Interesting sd card disconnect info from hp

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
So I just got off the phone with an hp tech to order another new sd Tray for another new x3. He said absolutely we will overnight it but it may not solve the issue. In his words "we are very aware of the issue and the fact that the new sim Tray doesn't fix the problem, and we are working with Microsoft and are close to pushing out a firmware to make that problem go away completely".

Fingers crossed. Sounds like hp is 100% in on continuing support and staying in the game. Exciting news.

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Just to update, I never had to install the tray. Day five without a single issue with sim, saving to it, using Bluetooth etc... I just did what I learned a while back. Do a completely fresh initial update, hard reset, install everything fresh without sd card in it. Once all system files are installed and most apps as well to the internal storage, popped sd card in and not had a single error message. Hope HP continues support for this awesome phone for a long time.

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Interesting. I was using my X3 last night. I haven't been on it since the last update has been causing freezes. (I switched to my 950xl.)

Wonder if a firmware update will fix the problem or if it still a physical design issue.

That phone is so much brighter and nice to hold than the 950xl or my Iphone 7+

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon