The integration between wp and rt will be awsome but there are people who think that wp interface should be on rt or rt on mobile devices this another example of android or ios users pushing their ideology on Microsoft !

I am sorry but wp must remain wp and same goes for rt the only difference is that they will be linked and they could steal SOME of its features but that's all !!!

For example rt should get flip tiles and maybe wp can get the updown shift as a option

Do you see where i am going with this !!
    08-29-2013 09:30 AM
    The only thing that needs integrating is the store. Nothing else need to change to make one more like the other and I don't think anything will change apart from what we already know is happening in GDR3 and 8.1
    Mroofieunblockm and Oris like this.
    08-29-2013 09:34 AM
    The only thing that needs integrating is the store. Nothing else need to change to make one more like the other and I don't think anything will change apart from what we already know is happening in GDR3 and 8.1
    Excactly !! :P
    08-29-2013 09:44 AM
    don't forget about the app compatibility (between rt and wp) that's also the major part that was promised :)
    08-29-2013 09:47 AM
    don't forget about the app compatibility (between rt and wp) that's also the major part that was promised :)
    08-29-2013 09:47 AM
    Too many people are blind rt and wp should stay the same
    08-29-2013 10:18 AM
    The way this thread is going it looks like you are the only person that's that bothered about it.
    08-29-2013 10:21 AM
    The UIs can still be different to a degree to fit the respective form factors but still share kernel and app code. (Store apps work on both) The RT UI is for larger form factors with space to move and work. The phone needs a more simplified version of this like it does now to be efficient and user friendly.
    08-29-2013 10:32 AM
    The way this thread is going it looks like you are the only person that's that bothered about it.
    lol so true :'(
    08-29-2013 11:56 AM
    The UIs can still be different to a degree to fit the respective form factors but still share kernel and app code. (Store apps work on both) The RT UI is for larger form factors with space to move and work. The phone needs a more simplified version of this like it does now to be efficient and user friendly.
    the current style of wp is just right ofc with animated backgrounds and all tht jazz (updates) rt style should not be on a phone !! But i agree with your other statements
    08-29-2013 11:58 AM
    this another example of android or ios users pushing their ideology on Microsoft !
    Please provide evidence to back up this statement.
    09-25-2013 05:06 PM
    The integration between wp and rt will be awsome but there are people who think that wp interface should be on rt or rt on mobile devices this another example of android or ios users pushing their ideology on Microsoft !

I am sorry but wp must remain wp and same goes for rt the only difference is that they will be linked and they could steal SOME of its features but that's all !!!

For example rt should get flip tiles and maybe wp can get the updown shift as a option

Do you see where i am going with this !!
    No, I don't. At all.

The phone UI must not be reminiscent of the tablet UI except some features. But they have to be linked? But not the same. But they can share features. But not all.

Tastes great or less filling, which is it?
    09-25-2013 06:05 PM
    Probably best that RT drops the tiles. Yes, the are wipe clean, but a carpet is warmer and more comfortable.
    09-26-2013 04:00 AM